We're getting our ultrasound on Tuesday!! I'm so curious to find out if we're having a boy or girl. Leave a comment and let us know what flavor you think Baby Stratton is going to be!
i'm thinking girl, because i don't know a single person who has had a boy this year or is going to. but, you are carrying kind of low, and i've heard boys are carried a little lower...still guessing girl though.
For some reason, I'm also picturing a mini K.J. as your first addition to your family. But a little Macie would be awesome too. I'm so excited for you!
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
8 comments:
I think it's a boy. I don't know why, I just do. Good luck! Can't wait to find out. Love you guys!!
I think it's a girl, since we are all having girls, but it would be great if it's a boy, because he can date our baby girl! I'm so excited for you!
I'm feeling blue as well, but either way will be awesome!
i'm thinking girl, because i don't know a single person who has had a boy this year or is going to. but, you are carrying kind of low, and i've heard boys are carried a little lower...still guessing girl though.
For some reason, I'm also picturing a mini K.J. as your first addition to your family. But a little Macie would be awesome too. I'm so excited for you!
OH my gosh Macie!! I am so happy for you!!! :) Congrats.. either gender it's going to be a beautiful lucky baby!
i'm guessing girl because all the people I know in Utah are having girls--but everyone down here in Vegas is pregnant with boys. Strange.
I'm feeling blue!! Congratulations Macie!
Post a Comment