Here are some more funny comments made by my class.
Mrs. Stratton: "I'm going to write some "h" words on the board"
Student: "But h-words are bad!!"
Student: "Guess what? I'm not wearing any underwear today!"
Mrs. Stratton: "Oh. . ."
Student: "I'm wearing my swimsuit!"
Student 1: "What if Daisy and Gidget (their girl dogs) went on a date?!"
Student 2: "Ha, ha, Yeah!"
Student 1: "They could dance with each other but they couldn't kiss!"
Student: "Guess what?"
Mrs. Stratton: "What?"
Student: "I have to eat school lunch today because Sugar (her dog) ate my tuna fish sandwich."
Mrs. Stratton: "What's wrong?"
Student: "I want to go home."
Mrs. Stratton: "Why?"
Student: "Someone's being mean to me."
Mrs. Stratton: "Who?"
Student: "YOU'RE being mean to me!"
Mrs. Stratton: "Me? What did I do to be mean to you?"
Student: "You're making me do all this work!"
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
"you're making me do all this work!" lol! that sounds like something i would have said. j/k
ha, i love it. I taught for a year at a junior high and sometimes I couldn't get anything done cause I was just laughing so hard at what the kids would say! i think it's great
Too fun! The last one is my favorite.
Hey Macie and KJ! This is Gina (Sommerfeldt) Kynaston. I was just looking through your blog and loved it! You guys are so cute and looks like you've had some fun adventures! Hope things are going great for you.
This just made my day! I loved it Macie! Hope all is well :)
Too cute (:
I asked my bosses that all thie time (:
Oh my heck Mace! I love this blogging thing I'm finding all kinds of old friends! Remember me from EA?? One memory I have of you is at an institute dance and I tried some of your lip gloss that was called "lip venom" and it was the worst stuff ever. Anyway congrats on getting married! When did that happen? And where do you live now? Check out my blog and my email is junebug20@gmail.com if you want to write also! :-)
Post a Comment